Travel & Accommodation
Documents Required for Nigeria Visa
- Visa Country : Nigeria
- Visa Category : Visa
- Nationality : Indian
- Passport : Clear photocopy of bio data pages along with observation page if any of your passport with the validity of minimum six months from the intended date of return. (Physical passport is required for Visa stamping)
- Photograph : Two recent passport size coloured photograph with matt or semi matt finish, 70%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 5.5cm x 5.5cm). Should not be more than 6 months old. Scanned, stapled & colour photocopies of photograph will not be accepted
- Invitation Letter : An invitation letter from the inviting company / host (applicable for Business Visits).
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary.
- Accommodation Proof : Hotel booking.
- Yellow Fever Certificate is must for travel is must (Issued at least 10 days before the date of travel).
- We do not need the yellow fever & Oral Polio vaccination certificate to process your visa however both original certificate is required to carry along with you while traveling to Nigeria. (Embassy suggest travelers to take vaccine from Government Hospitals and not from the Private Hospitals.
- Polio Vaccination Certificate (Issued at least 1 month before the date of travel) is must.
Below are the details mentioned for Nigeria Business Visa.
Regular Visa on Arrival :
Approval :$150 USD
Official Fees : $300 USD
Time for Approval : 48 Hrs Before the date of travel
Visa is Valid for : 30 Days including the date of Arrival and Departure
Vat @5% on all Invoices is Mandatory all other costs are inclusive.
Document Required For Visa On Arrival :
4.Certificate of incorporation
5. ID of person signing invitation
Beside this we offer you protocol at Airport for an additional $ 50/- per Adult and Invitation costs $100/- per adult per travel.
Business Visa Application Details:
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel along with the original previous passport (if any).
- Payment acknowledgment slip and visa payment slip copies (if the online payment is processed).
- 2 latest passport size white background.
- photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph).
- Covering letter on the company’s letter head stating name, passport number, designation and the purpose of travel.
- Invitation letter with the complete address, contact details and with the authorized signatory’s name and designation from the counter part in Nigeria.
- Passport and valid residence permit copy of the authorized signatory of Invitation letter.
- Nigerian company’s registration certificate copy.
- Latest personal bank statement for the last 6 months.
Please Note :
- Applicant/s bio-metrics is required and they need to come in person to the OIS center for the same in Delhi or Mumbai
- Covering and the Invitation letter should be address to “The Visa Officer, Nigerian High Commisson, New Delhi”
- Invitation letter should state that “We confirm that we will provide accommodation and all logistic support, as well as undertake full immigration responsibilities whilst in Nigeria, ensuring that he/she leaves the country on completion of the visit”
- Urgent processing and multiple entry visa processing services are available on requirement.
For further details please contact :