Trade professionals belonging to the following profile will find it relevant and beneficial to visit Indo- Africa ICT Expo 2016 :
- Industry Association
- Govt. and Counties
- Carrier / Network Operators
- Content Provider
- Distributors / Resellers
- Training and Skill Development
- E-Business Solutions Provider Communications / IT Consultancies
- Internet / Value Added Service Provider
- IT / Software Developers
- Infrastructure Provider
- M2M Service Provider
- Manufacturers of Communications / Computer Equipment
- PTT / Communications Authorities
- Antenna/ Cable
- Systems Integrators
- Venture Capitalists
Corporate End Users
- Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Education and capacity skill building
- Government / Regulatory Authority / Defense
- Engineering / Construction / R&D
- Financial / Banking
- Retail / Hospitality
- Media / Entertainment
- Transportation & Logistics
Indo – Africa ICT Expo 2016 (in Conjunction with IT & Telecom Expo)
Registration for Exhibition Visitor (1st – 3rd September, 2016 (3rd September exclusively for B2B Meet)) . KICC – Nairobi, Kenya.
- Admission to Expo is free and open for all stakeholder of ICT sector.
- Admission to Conference with no cost is restricted to trade professionals and shall be by invitation only.
- To register for a visitor/delegate badge to visit the exhibition/attend summit, you can do so online before show days, or at Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) on show days (1st – 3rd September, 2016 (3rd September exclusively for B2B Meet)) with your business card.
- Visitor/delegate badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 18 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.