Travel & Accommodation
Documents Required for Nigeria E-Visa
- Visa Country : Nigeria
- Visa Category : E-Visa
- Yellow Fever Certificate is must for travel is must (Issued at least 10 days before the date of travel).
- Nationality : Indian
- Passport : Clear photocopy of bio data pages along with observation page if any of your passport with the validity of minimum six months from the intended date of return.
- Photograph : Two recent passport size coloured photograph with matt or semi matt finish, 70%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 5.5cm x 5.5cm).
- Invitation Letter : An invitation letter from the inviting company / host (applicable for Business Visits).
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary.
- Accommodation Proof : Hotel booking.
Please Note :
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
- Scanned, stapled & colour photocopies of photograph will not be accepted.
- Nigeria E-Visa can be availed for Tourism & Business purpose for a stay up to 90 Days (Single Entry).
- The E-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry along with the above mentioned documents.
- We do not need the yellow fever & Oral Polio vaccination certificate to process your visa however both original certificate is required to carry along with you while traveling to Nigeria. (Embassy suggest travelers to take vaccine from
- Government Hospitals and not from the Private Hospitals.
- Polio Vaccination Certificate (Issued at least 1 month before the date of travel) is must.
- Visa fee as applicable.
- Please let us know in case you want the contact details of a travel agent