Past Year Event
Achievements of 2nd INDO AFRICA ICT EXPO 2016
Indo-Africa ICT Expo 2016 in conjunction with IT and Telecom Conference was held on 1-3 September 2016 at Nairobi, Kenya. This event has been organized by Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC) with NASSCOM and support of Department of Telecommunications and Department of Commerce, Government of India. ICT Authority of Kenya supported this event.
Achievements of 1st INDO AFRICA ICT EXPO 2015
- The conference saw more than 1200 visitors out of which close to 800 visitors were business visitors.
- More than 100 CEO/ CTO Level Executives visited the exhibition floor from the participating countries.
- There were 27 buyers from Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Nigeria.
- At least 50 Kenyan companies participated. This does not include some start-up companies that were part of ICT Authority, Kenya’s pavilion and some walk in companies.
- TEPC organized structured B2B meetings involving 18 Indian exporters and 30 foreign buyers. There were 100 meetings held during the exhibition cum conference in the meeting zone.
- The conference had 40+ parallel sessions on Telecom & Information Technology catering to the needs of developing world and were delivered by International speakers including ITU, ICANN.
- In addition, individual exporters had a number of separate meetings with foreign buyers during exhibition, and over networking lunch /dinner.
- Participating exporters had inked many MOUs during the expo itself.
- MOUs covered African countries: Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Nigeria and Tanzania.