Achievements of 1st INDO AFRICA ICT EXPO 2015
- The conference saw more than 1200 visitors out of which close to 800 visitors were business visitors.
- More than 100 CEO/ CTO Level Executives visited the exhibition floor from the participating countries.
- There were 27 buyers from Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Nigeria.
- At least 50 Kenyan companies participated. This does not include some start-up companies that were part of ICT Authority, Kenya’s pavilion and some walk in companies.
- TEPC organized structured B2B meetings involving 18 Indian exporters and 30 foreign buyers. There were 100 meetings held during the exhibition cum conference in the meeting zone.
- The conference had 40+ parallel sessions on Telecom & Information Technology catering to the needs of developing world and were delivered by International speakers including ITU, ICANN.
- In addition, individual exporters had a number of separate meetings with foreign buyers during exhibition, and over networking lunch /dinner.
- Participating exporters had inked many MOUs during the expo itself.
- MOUs covered African countries: Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Nigeria and Tanzania.