The event would bring together over 300 companies from India and Africa for the conference and attract over 2000 visitors for the exhibition. This mega event is a must attend on your calendars simply because it encapsulates strategies and learnings that transcend the two most important present day industries which have the potential of unlocking huge demand of ICT services across multiple domains. It’s the place to network, meet and shape the future!
Convergence of IT and Telecom
Unlocking huge demand in ICT
The telecommunications industry is in the midst of a major transformation. This new paradigm offers tremendous opportunity that can drive innovative offerings which can cater to the evolving needs of consumers, service providers embarking on comprehensive transformation to streamline operations and improve their competitive position.
Key Conference Themes
Digital Transformation in Africa and India
Digital transformation may be thought as the third stage of embracing digital technologies: digital competence → digital literacy → digital transformation! As Digital transformation re-invents our lives and changes all aspects of human society as we know it, it is now the time to embrace technology which connects all and is simplified but yet improved.
Key Highlights of the Event
The Indo Africa ICT Expo is focused to enhance Indian trade and investment flows from/to Africa
- The India ICT Show 2018 is intended to:
- A world class conference & Trade Show
- Showcasing the new products & technology of Indian Companies
- Facilitate B2B meetings for the Indian companies to meet the buyers from the region
- Open dialogue between and create a platform of interaction for African officials and the private sector and their counterparts in India
- To discuss the upcoming trends in the ever-evolving ICT Sourcing market.
- Continue and be the ideal platform for decision-makers and business leaders to interact and do business
- The perfect stage to present delegates with a better understanding of the opportunities present in Africa, a richer picture of its business and investment climate